The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers a five night equestrian package appealing to all levels of riders. Whether you have always dreamed of learning to ride or your goal is to improve and advance your riding skills, you will find the perfect week. Our location in the Green Mountains of central Vermont is ideal for this five day intensive program. Our instructors will customize each day to meet the needs of the class. Building on the success of previous programs and the suggestions of our guests, we designed clinics to concentrate on every aspect of riding from horse care and nutrition to lunge lessons and trail rides. This package is available to both English and western riders. At The Mountain Top Inn & Resort you will find a unique learning experience, while making new friends and enjoying the breathtaking natural beauty of Vermont.
We offer three sessions based on experience and skill:
June 29 - July 4, 2014 - Beginner/Advanced Beginner
July 6 - 11, 2014 - Intermediate
July 13 - 18, 2014 - Advanced Intermediate/Advanced
**Please call our Equestrian Center at 802.483.6089 to speak with one of our instructors in order for us to help you determine which level will be best for you to meet your goals.
• Overnight accommodations in a Classic Lodge Room for 5 nights
• Welcome Reception Sunday evening at 5pm. Meet the instructors and class participants; we strongly suggest all participants arrive by this time.
• Dinner each evening (4 nights in the Highlands Tavern, 1 night in the Dining Room)
• Breakfast and Lunch each day
• Ten Group Lessons
• Ten Horse Care Lessons
• Trail rides may be available based upon the program designed for your needs.
• Additional components to include guest speakers, and extensive hands on un-mounted work in the barn and with the horses.
• Taxes and Resort fees (Dining gratuities are not included.)
• Use of the Resort's private beach, hiking trails, swimming pool, tennis court and sand volley ball court.
Space is limited as we will keep the number of students to a maximum of 6 per week to ensure a quality experience for everyone.
Minimum age is 16 years old.
The package rate for five nights is $1800 per person for double occupancy. Add $650 to package price for single occupancy.
Second person in the room not riding is $800.
Participants not lodging with us may be accepted at a rate of $925 per person depending upon availability. This includes everything except the overnight accommodations. For reservations call 802.483.2311.